- Monitoring is disabled for that employee or PC.
- Employee was removed.
- Antivirus issues.
- Firewall / proxy issues.
- License limitation (i.e. you have used up all the users/endpoints allocated on your license).
- Bad password (Revealed Agent only).
- User already logged in (Revealed Agent only).
- Agent is not installed properly.
- First check what might be causing the error. You can do so using the Notifications report. Click the Bell icon near the top right corner of the dashboard.
- On the Notifications report, you will be able to see all the notifications, such as: if an employee is deleted, if monitoring disabled on PC etc.
- If monitoring is disabled for a computer, turn monitoring on for it. Check out this article to learn how.
- If an employee is deleted, restore them. Check out this article to learn how.
- To fix antivirus related issues, check out the Antivirus Configuration Guide.
- To fix firewall/proxy issues, check out the Firewall and proxy issues article.
- If you need to monitor extra users/endpoints but ran out of your license allotments, you can disable monitoring for the computers you don’t need and use those freed-up licenses to monitor the computer you need to monitor. Check out this article to learn how to enable/disable monitoring for a computer. You can also upgrade your license to get more allotments. How to upgrade or downgrade my subscription.
- Check out the How to change another user’s / employee’s password? article to learn how to change a user's password.
- This may happen when a user is trying to log into the agent from more than one computer. Tell the user to log out of the other computer(s).
- To fix agent install issues: