1. Screen recording is disabled or has wrong settings.
2. User has a custom monitoring settings on their profile.
1. Check the screen settings
Make sure the Screen recording is enabled on the Monitoring Profile of which the user is part of. To do so:
1. Click the Gear icon on the top-right corner of the dashboard.
2. Select Monitoring Settings.
3. Select a monitoring profile from the list. This will take you to the Monitoring settings page for the profile:
4. Click the SCREEN option to turn monitoring on/off for the screens of the profile.
5. After that, click the small Gear icon near the end of the SCREEN. This will open the settings for the Screen:
6. Make sure RECORD LOCKED SESSIONS to record when the user locks their computer or a screen saver is running.
7. Make sure the settings on the Screen Settings are correct. Especially, if the RECORD ONLY WHEN BEHAVIOR RULE WAS VIOLATED option is enabled, Teramind will only record the screen during those incidents.
8. If UPDATE SCREEN ON EVENTS ONLY is enabled, it may create gaps on the recordings.
9. If you have an On-Premise deployment, check the DELETE HISTORY AFTER (DAYS) settings too. This settings will determine how long your recordings will be kept.
2. Check the monitoring settings of the user
Make sure the user doesn't have a custom monitoring settings to override the Monitoring Profile. For example, if the user has the SCREEN monitoring disabled, the screen will not be recorded even if you enabled it on the profile in the previous step. To check the user's monitoring settings:
1. Click EMPLOYEES.
2. Select an employe from the list.
3. Click the EDIT INFO button.
4. Select the MONITORING OPTIONS tab:
5. Check that SCREEN is enabled for the user. You can also click the small Gear icon near the end of the SCREEN option to check for detailed settings.