Productivity Categories screen allows you to create custom productivity categories so that you can use them with the Productivity Profiles' Classification Rules or to classify activities on the BI Reports > Applications & Websites. You can access it from the CONFIGURE> Productivity Categories menu.
From the Productivity categories screen, you can view, search, create, edit and archive productivity categories.
Viewing, Filtering and Searching for Productivity Categories
- Select a filter from the Show list to view categories by All/Archived/Active.
- You can use the Search field to search for matching categories.
- Categories matching the filter or search criteria will be displayed under the Categories list.
Creating A New Productivity Category
- Click the ADD NEW CATEGORY button. The top portion of the screen will change:
- Enter the name for the category in the Name field.
- Click the CREATE CATEGORY button to save the category.
- Click the X button to cancel the process.
- A color code will be automatically assigned to the category. If you want to change it, click the Color box:
Enter a HTML color code (hexadecimal) in the Color field or click on the color spectrum pop-up box to pick a color.
Editing/Archiving/Unarchiving A Productivity Category
- Click the Pencil icon next to a category to edit it (the edit process is very similar the Create process, see the Creating A New Productivity Category above.).
- Click the Lock icon next to a category to archive it. The category will turn into a dimmer color to indicate it's archived. Archived categories will not be displayed on the Productivity Profiles' Classification Rules or the BI Report Classification list.
- Click the Restore icon to unarchive/restore a category.