Introduction to the Productivity Reports
The Productivity report lets you track employee productivity and performance. It shows productive, unproductive, active and idle time and how much you are spending on employee wages/salary.
Productivity report aggregates data from the activity monitoring, employee profiles, app/websites classification and other configurations such as departments, schedules, user input from the Revealed Agent etc.
To get an accurate report on employee productivity, make sure you have the following set up properly:
Ensure you have created productivity profiles to classify productive/unproductive web pages/apps.
You have set up the wages/salary in the employee's profile. To do so: select the EMPLOYEES menu. Select an employee from the list. Click the EDIT INFO button. You can set the pay RATE on the PERSONAL INFO tab.
Accessing the Productivity Report
1. Hover over the PRODUCTIVITY menu, then
2. Click the Overview or the Time Worked sub-menu.
Productivity Report Explained
The color table below shows the activity %:
Summary vs. Detailed View
When viewing the report for multiple days, you can expand a row to view details for each day in addition to a summary of all days.
1. Click the up/down arrow button at the right side of a user’s row to expand/collapse it.
2. When expanded (Detailed View), each date is shown in separate rows in addition to a summary for all days.
3. When collapsed (Summary View), the dates are aggregated into a single row for each employee.