Productivity Categories screen allows you to create custom productivity categories so that you can use them with the Productivity Profiles' Classification Rules or to classify activities on the BI Reports > Applications & Websites. You can access it from the CONFIGURE> Productivity Categories menu.
From the Productivity categories screen, you can view, search, create, edit and archive productivity categories.
Viewing, Filtering and Searching for Productivity Categories
1. Select a filter from the Show list to view categories by All/Archived/Active.
2. You can use the Search field to search for matching categories.
3. Categories matching the filter or search criteria will be displayed under the Categories list.
Creating A New Productivity Category
1. Click the ADD NEW CATEGORY button. The top portion of the screen will change:
2. Enter the name for the category in the Name field.
3. Click the CREATE CATEGORY button to save the category.
4. Click the X button to cancel the process.
5. A color code will be automatically assigned to the category. If you want to change it, click the Color box. Enter a HTML color code (hexadecimal) in the Color field or click on the color spectrum pop-up box to pick a color:
Editing/Archiving/Unarchiving A Productivity Category
1. Click the Pencil icon next to a category to edit it (the edit process is very similar the Create process, see the Creating A New Productivity Category above.).
2. Click the Lock icon next to a category to archive it. The category will turn into a dimmer color to indicate it's archived. Archived categories will not be displayed on the Productivity Profiles' Classification Rules or the BI report's classification profiles list.
3. Click the Restore icon to unarchive/restore a category.