By default, all administrators receive a daily digest email which shows all the users’ activities such as emails sent, rules violated, etc. The report looks like this:
You can turn the daily digest email notifications on/off from an employee's profile:
- Select the EMPLOYEES menu.
- Click on an employee's name.
- Click the EDIT INFO button. This will open the employee's profile:
- Select the ACCOUNT INFO tab.
- Click on the Disable daily digest report option to turn the notifications on/off.
Note that Daily Digest email is sent to users with Administrator access level only. For other employees this option doesn't have any affect.
To learn how to change access level of a user, check out this Knowledge Base article. To learn about access level, check out this article.