By default, all administrators receive a daily digest email which shows all the users’ activities such as emails sent, rules violated, etc. The report looks like this:
You can turn the daily digest email notifications on/off from an employee's profile:
- Select the EMPLOYEES menu.
- Click on an employee's name.
- Click the EDIT INFO button. This will open the employee's profile:
- Select the ACCOUNT INFO tab.
- Click on the Disable daily digest report option to turn the notifications on/off.
Note that Daily Digest email is sent to users with Administrator access level only. For other employees this option doesn't have any affect.