Enabling the Daily Digest Report for a User
By default, all administrators receive a daily digest email which shows all the users’ activities such as emails sent, rules violated, etc. You can also enable it for department managers (see the Enabling the Daily Digest Report for Department Managers section below).
The report looks like this:
You can turn the daily digest email notifications on/off from an employee's profile:
1. Select the EMPLOYEES menu.
2. Click on an employee's name.
3. Click the EDIT INFO button. This will open the employee's profile:
4. Select the ACCOUNT INFO tab.
5. Click on the Disable daily digest report option to turn the notifications on/off.
Enabling the Daily Digest Report for Department Managers
The email looks exactly the same as the one received by the admins except that the data is shown only for the users the department manager is assigned to.