Enabling/Disabling Rule Email Notifications
The Notification action on a Rule's Action panel allows you to specify who will receive an email notification when the rule is violated. To configure this option, do the following:
1. Go to the BEHAVIOR > Policies menu.
2. Select a rule from the list.
3. Select the Actions tab:
4. Enter the users who will receive the notification in the Select who should be notified upon violation of this policy field.
To learn more about rule actions, check out the section Defining Rule Actions on the Teramind Rules Guide.
Changing the Alert Emails Limit
You can configure how the rule alert emails are delivered and when:
1. Click the Gear icon near the top-right corner of the dashboard.
2. Select Setting.
3. Select the Alerts tab:
4. Set the ALERT EMAILS LIMIT. This setting defines the threshold where the system will group these notification alerts into a single email. The system will send this many identical alert emails, and then it will group them together into an email digest. If set to 0, Teramind will send each notification alert as separate email.
You can also set other options for the alerts. To learn more about these options, check out the How to change the alerts settings? article.