Teramind can record audio on the computer. It can capture all input and output devices such as microphones, speakers, line input, line output etc.
As long as the a voice call is routed through the computer, Teramind can record it.
To enable audio recording:
- Click the Gear icon near the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select Monitoring settings.
- Select a monitoring profile.
- Click the Yes/No button in front of AUDIO to enable/disable audio monitoring.
- You can also click the small Gear icon at the right side of the AUDIO option to change recording settings such as the input/output device, bitrate, automatic level adjustment etc.
For more information about the audio settings, check out the Monitoring Settings > Editing Audio Settings section on the Teramind User Guide.
|The recorded audio can be played or exported from the Session Player.|