Introduction to the Report Export Screen
From this screen you can view a list of all the reports exported from the BI Reports and download them.
|Exported reports from the Behavior > Alerts and Productivity > Overview screens are not available for download from this Report Export screen. Exports from those screens starts immediately and are not saved for later downloads.|
Accessing the Report Export Menu
- Hover your mouse over the SYSTEM menu, then
- Select Report export from the sub-menu.
Downloading Exported Reports
For each exported report, you can view information such as when the report was created, filename etc.
- The icons column will tell you if it is an export from the Monitoring Reports (PDF / CSV ) or BI Reports (BI ) export.
- The Auto export column will tell you if it is part of an auto-export report.
- Click the Download icon on a row to download a Zip file containing the report.
|Cloud customers will have access to the exported reports for up to 1 month. On-Premise / Private Cloud customers have the ability to make them persistent (keep for as long as they want).|