A properly configured NFS share on you local network (add access to files on your NAS within the local network).
|To set up NFS share, consult appropriate documentation. There are also many online tutorials available that can help with this step.|
|To configure NAS or any filesystem over NFS, or any S3-compatible storage engine on Teramind Appliances, please contact our support team.|
After setting up the storage please follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Configure multi-node settings
1. Configure the multi-node settings on your Teramind Dashboard. Follow the instruction described in this section on Teramind User Guide for help:
Step 2. Setup a slave server
1. Setup your VM. For instructions, please consult one of these sections (depending on your setup) from the Teramind On-Premise Deployment guide:
- Step 1: Setting Up a Virtual Server with VMware ESXi 6.7 Web Interface
- Step 1: Setting Up a Virtual Server with VMware vSphere Client
- Step 1: Setting Up a Virtual Server with Hyper-V
2. Setup the VM's role so that it acts as a slave server. For instructions on how to setup the VM's role, check out the Setting the VM Role section on the Teramind On-Premise Deployment Guide. Please input
terasrv instead of
master when prompted for the server role.
About Server Roles
The first primary server is assigned the role