|To lean how to update the underline OS of your Teramind Server, check out this article: How to update the underlying OS (Debian with apt) of your on-premise server.|
Teramind regularly releases server updates for the On-Premise and Private Cloud (AWS, Azure etc.) deployments on our Self-hosted portal. These updates may contain bug fixes, security patch and new features. To keep your deployment up-to-date, we recommend you update your server regularly.
This short video showing how to update your Teramind On-Premise Server (the process is same for Private Cloud):
Or, if you prefer, follow the steps below:
1. Download the Latest Update Package
- Login to the Self-Hosted Portal by clicking the Login button from https://termind.co or use the direct link: https://www.teramind.co/portal/
- Click the Download tab on top.
- Download the update file (located under Step 2. Download Packages > Teramind Update).
2. Update the Server
- Click the Gear icon near the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select Setting.
- Select the About tab.
- Click Update Teramind.
- Select the update file you downloaded in previous step.
- Click the Update button.
|Once you have updated the server and need to update the agents remotely, please follow this article: https://teramind.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048512354|
3. Update the BI Classification
The BI Classification package is needed for the new BI Reports feature. Additionally, Teramind uses inCompass® NetSTAR, a comprehensive web categorization and filtering technology to automatically classify websites and their reputations. The update package also contains these classification definitions used on the BI Reports. To update the BI classification:
- Download to the latest version of the BI Classification from the Self-hosted portal. To do so, follow the same instructions on Step 1 above but select the download button under the Teramind Classification Update section.
- After the file is downloaded, follow the same instructions on Step 2 above but select the Classification Update file (which will look something like
update.bibase.20210112.4.tmu) instead of the server update file.
- Once the update is completed, you will be able to see the BI classification status under the System Health tab on the Settings screen: