Introduction to the Missing Users / Computers Report
The Missing Users / Computers report shows employees or computers for which Teramind didn’t receive any data recording for the specified days. The report shows the following columns: Employee/computer, Last login time, Last login from and Consecutive days without recording.
Accessing the Missing Users / Computers Menu
- Hover your mouse over the SYSTEM menu, then
- Select Missing users / computers from the sub-menu.
Searching for Missing Users / Computers
- Select from Employees/Computers from the top-left corner of the screen.
- Specify number of days for DATA RECORDED WITHIN field.
- Specify number of days for AND NO RECORDING FOR THE LAST field.
- Click the APPLY button to apply the filter and view the result.