Yes. Teramind comes with built-in time tracking and workforce management which allow you to monitor employee attendance, log work hours and generate employee activity, timesheet, task and cost reports without using separate solutions. The system can automatically track employee clock-ins and assign tasks based on their activity and application usage. Or, you can let your employees log in their own hours through a web dashboard or an agent interface. Whichever option you choose, you can create multi-level task lists and assign shifts to each task for accurate cost tracking and project management. Create schedules, add/remove hours, assign leaves or PTOs and then create or export cost reports for easy payroll processing.
- Multiple clock-in & time tracking options: Revealed Agent, Web Kiosk or Automated Tracking
- Detailed scheduling & shift management
- Prepare time logs/timesheets, labor cost and payroll reports automatically
- View employee time utilization across projects and tasks
- Analyze productivity and performance
- Integrate with JIRA, Trello, BaseCamp, Redmine etc. and share timecards, tasks and activity.