Collected activity data on Teramind allows you to see the distinct actions of your workforce and enables you to identify redundant processes, bottlenecks, and other areas in need of improvement:
- Identify top performing employees/teams and understand their work habits (through behavioral activity analysis, baseline measurement, session recordings, etc.) so that you can develop a better PDP (personal development program).
- Find out what activities or habits are causing distractions (e.g., idle time analysis, focus time analysis, activity level, app-switching, etc.)
- Conduct project analysis to meet SLA, timeline and goals. Find out which tasks are bottlenecks, which ones take up time, which are causing budget drains, etc.
- Understand resource utilization such as apps, online services, consultant time, etc.
- Analyze custom workflows and steps for your specific process. For example, if a CSR or agent is completing all the SOP steps when on-boarding a customer, if they are performing the right due diligence, how much time they are spending on each step, are there any gaps that need to be addressed, etc.
- Analyze work time discrepancies, e.g., early starts, late shifts, absenteeism, etc. and what needs to be addressed to mitigate them (e.g., change schedule, reallocate/transfer resources or employees).
- Develop HR and productivity policies and rules to influence positive behavior and reduce waste - such as automatically providing feedback when an employee is violating their break policy, idling for too long or using social media on company time.
- Export the behavioral data to a process optimization/QA system to conduct further analysis.