- Log into your Teramind dashboard.
- Click your name near the top-right corner.
- Select My Profile from the pop-up menu.
- Select the AUTHENTICATION tab.
- Open Google Authenticator on your 2FA device (e.g. your mobile phone). You can also use other other authentication software such as Authy, LastPass etc.
- Click the + button to add a site.
- Select the Scan a QR code option.
- Target your phone camera to the QR code displayed on the AUTHENTICATION tab on the Teramind dashboard.
- The site It will be added to Google Authenticator and you will start to see the time-based code start to get generated on the app.
- Enter the code from Google Authenticator in the Code from Authenticator app field.
- 2FA will be enabled and you will be given a Recovery Code. Keep the code in a safe place. If you lose your device, you can use this one time code to log into your account.
- Click the APPLY CHANGES button.
For more information about employee profiles, check out the Entering / Editing Employee Profiles section on the Teramind User Guide.
Check out the article, How to enforce 2 factor authentication for admin users? to learn how to enable/disable 2FA for admin users.