There are many built-in rule templates that you can use to create a wide range of file transfer rules (for example, block access to sensitive files, prevent file uploads to cloud drives etc.):
- Create a new rule.
- Select one of the file rule templates from the CHOOSE A TEMPLATE list.
- Make any changes you want.
- Select an action to take when the rule is violated. In the example above, we selected a Notify action.
For more information:
- Check out the Files (Activity Rule) section on the Teramind Rules Guide to learn more about File-based Activity rules.
- Check out the Files (Content Rule) section on the Teramind Rules Guide to learn more about File-based Content rules.
- For a list of all the prebuilt rule templates, check out the List of Prebuilt Rule Templates section on the Teramind Rules Guide.