There are many built-in rule templates that you can use to create a wide range of email rules (for example, block emails with attachments, block an email if sensitive content is detected etc.):
- Create a new rule.
- Select one of the email rule templates from the CHOOSE A TEMPLATE list.
- Make any changes you want.
- Select an action to take when the rule is violated. In the example above, we selected a Warn action.
For more information:
- Check out the Emails (Activity Rule) section on the Teramind Rules Guide to learn more about Email-based Activity rules.
- Check out the Emails (Content Rule) section on the Teramind Rules Guide to learn more about Email-based Content rules.
- For a list of all the prebuilt rule templates, check out the List of Prebuilt Rule Templates section on the Teramind Rules Guide.