You can block applications by their names, captions and how they were launched (i.e. from the command line):
- From the main menu, select BEHAVIOR > Policies
- Click the ADD RULE FOR THIS POLICY link.
- From the Rules Editor's General tab, select Activity under Rules Category.
- Select Applications under the Types of Activities.
- Select the users the rule will apply to from the User tab.
- From the Applications tab, specify the conditions for the Name, Caption or Launched from CLI options.
- Select an action to take when the rule is violated.
For more information:
- Check out the Applications section on the Teramind Rules Guide to learn more about application-based rules.