As a security measure, you can configure Teramind to only allow logins from certain IPs. There are two ways you can achieve that.
1. By using the Security settings
- Click the Gear icon near the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select Setting.
- Select the Security tab. Under the Dashboard authentication section, in the ALLOWED IP TO LOGIN field, enter the IP addresses the users will be allowed to log in from and click the SAVE button:
- If a user now attempts to log in from an IP not listed in the system, they will see an error message,
Login attempt is blocked by ip address, like the one shown in the screenshot below:
2. By using an Agent Schedule-based rule
You can also detect and prevent users from logging in from restricted IPs. You can do that by using a Agent Scheduled-based rule. For more information, check out the Agent Schedule Rules: What Schedule Violations Can You Detect? > Login section on the Rules Guide.