How to change agent default settings
To change the default settings for the Teramind Agent such as currency, default task, auto monitoring and web login:
- Click the Gear icon near the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select Setting.
- Select the Agent defaults tab.
- You can change the CURRENCY used.
- You can assign a DEFAULT TASK for employees when they start their shift (this is applicable if the employee is using the Hidden Agent). Restart the user machine(s) after changing the default task for it to take effect.
- If the ENABLE MONITORING FOR NEW AGENT BY DEFAULT option is turned on and your license allows it, new agent installations will have monitoring enabled by default. If disabled, new agent installations will not be monitored until you activate them from the dashboard.
- Enable the WEB LOGIN FOR NEW AGENT BY DEFAULT option if you want your users to be able to log into the dashboard to see their own work stats, enable this option.