You can detect employee ideal rate and productivity rate by creating an anomaly rule and get notified if they increase or drop. To create such an anomaly rule, do the following:
- Click BEHAVIOR > Anomaly rule. Click the button near the top right corner of the screen. This will pop-up a small window. Choose CREATE NEW RULE icon from this window. This will open the anomaly rule editor:
- Enter a name for the rule under the RULE NAME field.
- Click in the APPLIES TO field and select the users the rule will apply to.
- Click the WHAT TRIGGERS THE RULE drop-down menu and select either Activity: Productivity or Activity: Idle rate depending on what you want to measure.
- Click the the first field under CONDITIONS and select a parameter. If you choose Productivity or Rate, you can measure the percentage of productivity or idle time for the selected user(s). If you use the Anomaly baseline option, then Teramind will use an algorithm to determine if the users' productivity or idle rate is outside a baseline. This can be the user’s current behavior compared to their past behavior; an employee’s behavior compared to their departmental baseline; or an employee’s behavior compared to the baseline of the entire organization. One you have selected the the parameter value for first field, you will be able to then choose values to compare in the 2nd and 3rd fields.
- Set a risk level by clicking the RISK bar.
- You can turn the ACCUMULATES RISK option on/off. This will determine whether the rule should be counted multiple times per day on multiple violations
- Click the NOTIFY field and select the users who will be notified when this rule is triggered.
- Click the SAVE AND LAUNCH RULE to finish editing the rule and launch it.
|You also create a scheduled-based rules to detect employee idle time, work time, absence, late etc. Check out the article Rule Example: How to identify discrepancies in employee work time or schedule? to learn how to create such a rule.|