You can block websites by their URLs, names or query arguments:
- Create an Activity rule.
- Select Webpages under the types of activities.
- Select the users the rule will apply to.
- Specify the detection conditions for the URL, Name or the Query Arguments options.
- Select an action to take when the rule is violated.
- Select the REDIRECT action if you want to redirect the user to a different site.
For more information:
- Check out the Webpages section on the Teramind Rules Guide to learn more about website-based rules.