|If you need to reset your own password, check out this article instead.|
You can change the password for an employee or user from their profile:
- Select the EMPLOYEES menu.
- Click on a employee’s name. This will open the employee’s page.
- Click the EDIT INFO button.
- Click the ACCOUNT INFO tab.
- Enter the password in the SET NEW PASSWORD field. The password has to be at least six characters long. There is no other restrictions on what can be used as a password.
- Click the APPLY CHANGES button. You will see a "Please confirm changes with your current password*" pop-up window:
*You might see a different pop-up window depending on what authentication method you have configured to confirm dashboard changes. For example, you will be shown the, "Please confirm with your current 2FA code" message if you have enabled the 2FA authentication. Please see the Settings > Security > Dashboard Authentication > CONFIRMATION METHOD FOR DASHBOARD CHANGES option for more information.
- Enter Your password (the admin password, not the password you just created for the employee) and click the CONFIRM button to save the changes.