You can create an Activity-based rule and then track idle time for a specific application or group of applications:
- Create an Activity rule.
- Select Applications under the types of activities.
- Select the users the rule will apply to.
- Specify the conditions for the Application Name and Time Idle options.
- Select an Action to take when the rule is violated. For example, choose a Warn action to inform the user that they are idling.
For more information:
- Check out the Applications (Activity Rule) section on the Teramind Rules Guide to learn more about Application-based Activity rules.